RE: GG: Wagner transcription (thanks)

I got up to find I received many replies on/off list
about Aunt Sadie and her parlor upright, etc.
Thank you very much.
They helps me a lot.  Now very "clear" and the only
problem left me is how to translate the situation
into Japanese.

It's early in the morning and I have to go out now,
so forgive me not writing back to each of you personally.

Best regards,

Junichi

P.S.  I thought it "dirty" partly because I found an entry
in an English Japanese dictionary "Sadie Thompson".
According to the dic. it stands for a prostitute.