RE: GG: Mais ou sont les arcadiens ?

Pat,

The National Library of Canada has both an English and a French language
version of its GG web site.  Most, but unfortunately not all, of the
articles "By" and "About" Gould have been translated into French.

You'll find the French language GG site at:
 http://www.gould.nlc-bnc.ca/fgould.htm

Gilles St-Laurent
Music Division
National Library of Canada