Re: [Fwd: GG: Tim Page Interview]

Mary Jo,

This is good news (and sorry if I missed your posted excerpts earlier).
Now the kicker--Where and how can one obtain this wonderful Japanese
thing? Can Junichi broker a deal? ;^}

I am quite interested in this one, and also in seeing what you and Junichi
have wrought -- is your transcription on the net somewhere?

Thanks again,

Harold