GG:Intro/Silver Jubilee Album

Dear members of the list

I'm a new member on the list and I think it's about time to introduce myself...

My name is Pat and I live in Switzerland. I was introduced to Gould (and "classical" music) by the Goldberg Variations from '82 a few months ago  wich had an unbelievable influence in my interest in music. Basically, it changed my life. Since then I heard, read and saw everything on, by and about Gould that I could get my hands on.

This list is a great place to share knowledge and gain info on Gould. Therefore I would  like to ask  a question:

I was looking for a copy of "The Silver Jubilee Album", released in 1980. Some of the material  has been re-released by Sony, but I would like to know if CBS ever managed to release "Silver Jubilee" on CD, and if not where I could get a vinyl cut

Thank you in advance
Have a good day !
Pat