GG. and Neue Musik

Dear List,
		the interest of GG in 20th century music (meaning Schoenberg, of course,
Hindemith and all the composers featured in the CD "GG plays contemporary
music", between them some uncommon names, as Fartein Valein), is well stated.
		Some things shows a sardonic disagreement by GG about the Neue Musik
composers. The first lines of the Lieberson Madrigal, for example: "Lennie
bernstein wants to do Boulez, Nono, Stockhausen too...", not to forgive
Gould's interpretation of "the great german reductionist Karlheinz
Kloppweisser" and his distinction between "French and German silence" on CBC.
		Bruno Monsaingeon, however, wrote in the booklet of the CD "Glenn Gould:
the composer", about the interest of GG in the work of Bruno Maderna, a New
Music composer whose scores are (in my personal knowledge) for orchestra,
electronic, and wind instruments, specially oboe.
		Any information about GG's writings on this or any related matter?
		Thanks in advance.

P.S. It's the first time I write to you all. Pleas forgive both my poor
english and my defects in the use of e-mail. thanks
Dott. Raffaele Volante
Ricercatore in Storia del diritto italiano
Università degli Studi di Ferrara
Dipartimento di Scienze Giuridiche
Corso Ercole I d'Este, 37
44100   Ferrara