GG: Martins and GG Foundation?

I'm listening to one of Joao Carlos Martins' Bach records (volume 14;
chosen because it has some pieces not recorded by Gould :-).  In the
liner notes, it says Martins was ``honored by the Glenn Gould
Foundation''.  Does anyone know what this was?  I don't remember seeing
it in the magazines, though it probably simply didn't register.

(As for the music itself, well, I'm interested, but not overwhelmed.
It's very lush and pianistic after years of hearing GG's skeletons in
counterpoint...)

Thanks,