GG: non-gg bach piano?

A while back we discussed non-GG piano recordings of Bach.  Recently
I've been trying to find exactly such -- for the Bach chamber and
(especially) solo keyboard works which GG did *not* record.  These are
hard to come by (except for the complete Art of Fugue).  All those
odds and ends of preludes, fugues, sonatas, transcribed concertos, etc.,
etc. have been recorded much more on harpsichord, it seems.

I have yet to find a classical search that lets you search on
instrument.  So I've been searching for performers:
Rosalyn Tureck   Andras Schiff    Murray Perahia
Angela Hewitt    Grigory Sokolov  Mari-Elizabeth Morgen
Martha Argerich  Jorge Demus      Maria Tipo

I've looked through the recordings at jsbach.org, cdnow.com,
cdconnection.com, cduniverse.com, towerrecords.com, cdchoice.com.

If anyone has any other clues (especially known recordings, also other
performers, other sites) or suggestions as to which performers are
``closest'' to GG, I'd love to hear about them.  Old LP's are good to
know about, too.  They're usually easier to find than CD's, actually.

The BWV's in question are something like:
820-22 832-35 837-40 841-45 896 897 901 909 918 920 921 923 944 945 947-9
954-5 956 958-9 960 963 965-987 990-1 993 1036 1040 1045
(Many of these are probably not by Bach, but I don't care, I'm still
interested in knowing about recordings of them.)

Here are the whopping five records I've found so far with *any* piano
recording of a Bach work not recorded by GG.  Thanks ...

title: Brendel plays Bach
(for BWV 922, 904)

title: Take 2 - Keyboard album
performers: Tureck, Rosen
(various BWV Anh.)

title: J.S. Bach: Piano Works
performer: Rosalyn Tureck
year: 1993
label: VAI Audio
catalog number: 1041
(for BWV 968, 992)

title: French Suites
performer: Angela Hewitt (piano)
year: 1995
label: Hyperion
catalog number: CDA67121/2
(for BWV 939, 964 et al.)

title: From the W.F. Bach Notebook
performer: Wolfgang Rübsam (piano)
year: 1994
label: Naxos
catalog number: 8.553097
(for BWV 836 et al.)
Individual Works: Partita di Signore Stelzeln; Allemande; 3 Minuets
	From 9 Little Preludes: Preludes; Preludes; Fugue in C;
        Suite in A; 5 Little Preludes.