Re: Another mistake in WTC? No.

In a message dated 98-05-08 03:26:03 EDT, xavier@fajnm1.am.ub.es writes:

<< entrance has only C# - B# - <  > - D# - C# in bars 7-9.  So the C# should
go
 >in the brackets.
 >
 >I don't have a copy of GG's recording of that particular fugue handy, so I
 >can't tell you whether or not he puts that note in.  Whether he does or
 >doesn't, it should be pretty easy to tell, since it's an iteration of the
 >subject and in an exposed part.  Maybe someboday else could tell.

 	Yesterday night I look at my WTC score, and THERE IS your missing C# note.
 	Glenn gould plays this note, so ... I think your score have a mistake.

Oops, my typo there.  I should have said  <E> goes in the brackets, as I did
earlier.  At any rate, if GG plays that note, as then I agree with Xavier,
there's a mistake, in my Peters score, at least.

Melissa