Re: Jeno Jando -Haydn

I previously posted a listing of Hoboken XVI, but I don't think these were
included,

33  c 	XVI:20 	1771 	First time Haydn called this genre "Sonata"

63 	 	XVI:15 	 	probably not from Haydn, variation of
Divertimento XI:11
64 	 	XVI:16 	 	maybe not from Haydn
65 	 	XVI:17 	 	maybe not from Haydn
66 	 	XVI:D1 	1788-89 	composed by Kauer -Sonata
Militaire- Numbers according to Christa Landon and Oswald Jones (Vienna
1964-1981).
In original editions, the works before 1770 have the names 'Partita' or
'Divertimento'

Also, I can't find a listing or a reference for XVI:43 in A flat probably
1766, maybe 1786?  Does anyone know if this one has been accepted recently
as not by Haydn?  IMHO, this sonata is not up to the quality of even very
early Haydn!
It's not listed in the Henle Urtext Edition 1965, but it's no. 11 in the
Breitkopf Hartel, 41 in the Peters and 35 in the Universal Edition: Wiener
Urtext Ausgaben 1963.

This is the best list of Haydn works I've come across:

http://home.wxs.nl/~cmr/haydn/compos.htm

Clear skies and clean optics,
Jerry