errors with fm?

My replies to this group used
 to be automatic (uhh... automated, never automatic! ;-))

But now I have to paste in the address everytime.  And I get an error that
comes back, but I think my doggerel is getting into the group.  (I guess I
won't know unless someone answers this.}

I know, I have such! big! problems in my life!!  :-)

Anyone?  Did I miss something?

>In article <jerbidoc-1203981902000001@lc356.zianet.com> you write:
>]> >
>> Well probably not a virtuoso, that's an extreme case, but playing the
>> piano for *therapy* is very big satisfaction and easily attainable with
>>a few >> pointers
>
> Yeah ? Such as ..?
>
>> and alot of self-motivation.

Well, I've never attempted teach away from the piano, but I was referring
to the very few bits of information that are needed to get started (2
examples: instructions on the reading of notes in the treble and the
formulae for building chords).  Whether your final goal is playing pop
music from melody and chords or reading piano scores with arrangements
written out, the first step is to quickly get started playing with both hands
(above all, to avoid boredom and to overcome the initial inevitable sense
of inadequacy).  Your brain needs new wiring and it's *painful*, that's
why the younger the better but not much you do about that...
Anyway, once you learn, your body never
completely forgets (it's more like riding a bicycle and less like learning
a new language).

I never had a teacher, just a few pointers (inspiration) and the formulae
from friends, so I guess I could teach someone how to play the piano over
email, if they are as motivated as I was.

Sincerely,
Jerry

By the way, I don't want to leave the wrong impression, even though I can
now play some 80% of the baroque and classical literature etc. by sight, I
still wish I had had a teacher! ("accrued bad habits" ya know).

Glenn Gould remarked once to the effect, if I remember, that he could
delineate "how" to play the piano as "he did" in the span of an afternoon,
but the hard part was actually doing it!