Re: M&A 272

    I found the Music and Arts releases to be of good quality,

I agree.  Well, at least it sounds like M&A didn't degrade the
recordings any, but they are from airchecks and such, so it sounds quite
different than the studio versions.  Sounds like a different piano, too.

    and I haven't bought the Sony versions of the same releases.

I do have the Sony (actually CBS) recordings.  I actually prefer the
Official versions to the M&A versions, I must confess.  Maybe just
because I heard them first.  The M&A has *much* more staccato.

Best,