Jorgen Lundmark??

I'm terribly sorry to use the mailing list for this, but I'm trying to
reach Jorgen.Lundmark@sundsvall.mail.telia.com--who is in this
forum--because he requested me to email him "Gould: the Communicator"
article.  I've attempted twice to mail it to him and both were rejected
both times.  If you can receive this message, Jorgen, go to the National
Library of Canada Website at
http://www.gould.nlc-bnc.ca/egould.htm

and look up Writings About Gould.  Hopefully this would help.  Again, I
apologize for using the mailing list for such trivial matter.--Elisha

Strong conviction in capable of destroying any prejudice.  The proof:
Glenn Gould.
--Nathan Perelman