GG: Spam, new software format?

Hello all,

Unfortunately Cathedral Classics subscribed to the list and spammed us
with advertisements. I have no way to stop them or any other company
from doing this other than by polite request.  It is possible that I
change the software theat runs f_minor from majordomo (over which I have
very little administrative control) to listserv which offers many more
administrative options as well as digesting capabilities.  So I'll take
a private vote!  Those who wish to stay on majordomo, e-mail me and
those who'd like f_minor to switch to listserv, e-mail me.  I'll take
votes for a week and then let everyone know.

In the meantime I ask anyone who finds Cathedral Classical's ads as
annoying as I do to please email them in protest, amen@ndirect.co.uk

Best,
Mary Jo Watts
mwatts@rci.rutgers.edu