Holiday greetings!

Season's greetings!
Beneath the crassness of a form letter beats the heart of a sincere and
warm holiday greeting! ;-)

For all of my dear friends who filled my year with such happiness and
laughter, I wish you comfort and joy and a prosperous and healthy new year.
Feliz Navidad, Gesegnete Weihnachten, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, and
Happy New Year! (Did I get everyone?)

I'll be in NYC until the 30th, but my new year's resolution will be to
become a better pen pal when I return. Promise. ;-D

All best wishes,
Kristen

PS: To any interested F_Minors across the Atlantic, I'll be heading to
Europe for the first time in February, and I'd love to hear about any
interesting/unusual spots I should add to the itinerary! I land in
Amsterdam - are there any remnants of the original Gould society left there?