GG: web-accessible archives

I'm happy to say I've finally found the time to convert all the f_minor
mailing list archives into HTML, to make them more easily accessible.
You can now browse and search them at the url:
  http://tug.org/mail-archives/f_minor/

(Mary Jo, you may wish to update the link on the f_minor home page.)

The archives in their original (mailbox) format will continue to be
updated and available at
  ftp://ftp.cs.umb.edu/pub/misc/f_minor
and also at:
  ftp://tug.org/mail-archives/f_minor

(TUG, by the way, is the TeX Users Group, TeX being a freely available
highest-quality typesetting system I've worked with for many years.)

Let me know about any problems with the archives in whatever form, and
happy browsing.