Chat from the folks at Sony

The following is an e-mail I received from Elana Schachter at Sony.
Seems they're ready to debut a new set of chat rooms.  URL below.
If IRC is too imtimidating to some maybe we can get some chats going
here...

-Mary Jo
--- Begin Message ---

Hello Mary Jo,

I work in Sony Music Canada's Online department. Just yesterday we set up a
discussion area on Well Engaged dedicated to Glenn Gould fans. I was
wondering if you'd be interested in announcing it to the F-Minor mailing
list, or if you'd prefer, allowing me to subscribe to the list and announce
it. If you'd like to do it yourself, all you have to tell the list is that
the link to the Glenn Gould discussion area entitled Variations, can be
linked to from the Glenn Gould site at http://www.glenngould.com
Please get back to me,

Thank you,

Elana Schachter