Re: GG: Great Genius

Hello Bradley, and everyone!

>That Gould fella, he was one interesting dude with a lot of ideas.  I
>reckon I be likin' some of 'em, and some of 'em not so much.  He sure
>could play that piana, yup, yup.

>...and *he* [Bach] knew he was one of the major kick-butt composers...

Well, I don't know how your post was intended, but I found it quite
amusing, and admittedly much closer to my head's particular altitude than
some of the more, well, 'sophisticated' analyses....

So, shall we see this personality again?  Have you bestowed a name upon it,
Dr. Lehman?

Veronica
vxavier@sfsu.edu