GG: Ottawa festival

Besides the month-long exhibition at the NLC I mentioned earlier, I just
got the first issue of an as-yet-unnamed newsletter from the Friends of
GG.  (Congratulations on your post as regular cartoonist, Kristen :-).

And, they say that on Wednesday 9/24 at the National Arts Center (also
in Ottawa), there will be four ``rarely shown'' films by Bruno
Monsaingeon at 7pm, plus exhibitions: The Hunstein Variations
(photographs by Hunstein, of course) plus rare memorabilia plus the
launch of Kevin Bazzana' new book.  And on 9/25 there will be a concert
wtih conductor George Pehlivanian featuring piano soloist Richard
Raymond ``in tribute to Mr. Gould''.  (A orchestra/soloist concert in
honor of GG?  Hmm.)

Anyway, it doesn't say what the films are, or what the concert program
will be.  I couldn't find the info on the web, either.  Anyone happen to
know before I resort to the telephone :-)?  (613-755-1111)

TIA,