Re: Bruce and Glenn and Cop Land

Hello Collective,

Just thought I'd pass on an amusing anecdote from a friend:  seems she and
her new husband (he's Swedish) went to see "Cop Land" last week and it
was sold out. He couldn't believe that a feature film in America would be
doing so well, when it was all about Copland!

What a country.

PS Arin, maybe you know him, he was at McGill -- Per Broman.  His wife
Nora is a cellist.
|Melissa M. Stewart			    |  Graduate Student           |
|State University of New York at Buffalo    |  Potential Theorist         |
|stewartm@acsu.buffalo.edu		    |  Hockey Player              |