GG: Drama in Toronto

Hi friends,
    Ok, here's the deal. Mary Lausé (who has reached full lurker status, by
the way - hi Mary!) sent to me today a news clipping from the NY Times that
advertises an opera about to be staged by the Canadian Opera Company:
Stravinsky's Oedipus Rex, directed by François Girard and featuring (among
others) Colm Feore. Holy moley! These two gentlemen are inseparable!
Needless to say I am immediately tempted by the idea of witnessing a live
on-stage collaboration between the two; Feore is renowned for his stage
work and Girard is a hell of a director. The show runs Sept. 27, and Oct.
3,7,9,15,19 at the Hummingbird Center for the Performing Arts on Front St.
Tix are ranging from $30-$115 CDN, which is like, $5 US (Oh but I kid the
Canadians! :-)
    Here's my question: I know it's short notice and therefore highly
unlikely, but if I somehow managed to get tickets to Toronto for a few days
so that I could see this opera and do the Gould memorial waltz through the
city, could anyone on the List put me up? I am well acquainted with
sleeping on floors, sofas and in bathtubs, so no accommodation is too
humiliating. Any takers? I've never been to Canada, but this advertisement
seems to be my "sign." The time is now.
In hopes,
Kristen

"There must be room for mess, for vulgarity. Sometimes, we have to touch
people."

                                  -- Bruce Charlton, writing as Glenn Gould