GG: a minor Gould Goldberg note

A step down from the recent lofty pronouncements on the Goldbergs:

Just had a note from a friend who knows of my interest in Gould, which he
very decidedly does not share, but he's a fine human being nonetheless.

>  I just finished perusing the following book:
>    Restak, Richard M.
>        Older & Wiser; Hot to Maintain Peak Mental Ability for as Long as
>    You Live.  N.Y., Simon & Schuster, 1997.
>At the end he has a number of recommendations for keeping the brain in top
>shape, one of which is listening to Glenn Gould play the Goldberg
>Variations.  It goes on a bit more about Gould, but I can't tell you now
>what it says.

That's all I know for now.  I wonder if any version of the Goldbergs will
do.  Perhaps he specifies.  Will have to check.

Eberhard