Diana?

I do not understand this... There must be some slip in my logic. I just
cannot see the relevance of the Princess's untimely death. There are
thousands of car crashes all over the place every day. People get smashed
to jelly all over the planet, in traffic accidents.

Now, when someone like the Princess goes down, the whole world cries. Why?
What did she do, this young brat? Nothing that she deservers to be
remembered for. All she did was marry that brat Philip, who himself did
nothing either, except being born to the brat the Queen of England, who
herself did nothing but being the Queen. Nobody did anything to be
remembered for. Diana married Philip, and then she suddenly causes the
world to mourn when she has an accident. Silly, so silly!

The magnitude of this inadequate mourning shows all the more, when the list
gets it too!!!

All of this of course has it's cause in people's need for magic. We are
very much governed by magic, and not so much by logic.

But it is silly!

Best,

Loco

All places are here!  All times are now!