GG-themed book, pt.II

        Sorry to bug all of you... I found the information on "Singin' Bob
and Swingin' Glenn", otherwise known as _Good News_ by Edward Abbey. Thanks
to anyone who tried to look it up for me, here's hoping I can find it in
the store.
        Incidentally, am I the only person alive who was not aware that
(besides representing a thinly-veiled Gould in _The Maestro_,) Nathaniel
Gow was indeed a real-live musician? Ya learn something new everyday!
Best wishes,
Kristen

"I take a powder right after a concert because I have this kook contingent
who follow me from place to place, and some of them are really teetering on
the balance."

--Glenn Gould, Holiday 4/64