Re: GG: Gould list problems

Well, I think I sent the message twice.  I received an error
message that had something to do with my e-mail system not being
able to communicate with Alun's e-mail system  so I took him off the
cc: list and resent the message.  Guess I didn't need to do that.  Gulp.
If it makes anyone feel better, I've received about 17 error messages and
still seem to be receiving them from Alun's messed-up e-mail system.   Or
maybe mine's messed-up.  I don't know.  I don't understand how these
things work.

Colleen