GG:lefthanded

Dear Paul,

After you wrote about the Leon Fleisher cd I found it too. It is really
very good, especially the Bach/Brahms Chaconne and the Saint Saens pieces.
Do you (or anyone?) know whether the Brahms arrangement of the Chaconne
has been published? I would very much like to try it on the piano...

Thanks again for communicating your trouvaille Leon Fleisher,

Rob Potharst