RE: The Chair

I'd like one of these.

----------
From: 	RIchard F. Makse
Sent: 	Sunday, February 09, 1997 1:50 PM
To: 	f_minor@email.rutgers.edu
Subject: 	GG: The Chair

Every once in a while the discussion turns to The Chair. As I was
window-shopping at an antique shop today. it occurred to me that it might
be neat owning a reproduction of The Chair. After all, I have reproductions
of other famous chairs, some of which probably mean a lot less to me than
The Chair.

How does anybody feel about this? Could we collectively commission a
limited reproduction series? I know this is whack but I am sure that there
are a few smiles out there from those who don't think it's a bad idea...

Richard F. Makse
maxrail@worldnet.att.net
Member, HTML Writers Guild