Alberto Guerrero (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 01:14:10 -0500 (EST)
From: Gregory T Romero <grthro@pantheon.yale.edu>
To: f_minor@rutgers.email.edu
Subject: Alberto Guerrero

     I was wondering if anyone knows of the existence of any Alberto
Guerrero solo recordings.  I know there are those old recordings of
Guerrero and GG playing parts from the Mozart 4-hand sonatas, but I would
be interested in hearing some of Guerrero's Bach or Schonberg to compare
them with GG's.  There is an essay by John Beckwith that argues that
GG was influenced more by Guerrero than he would like to admit, and I'd
like to see for myself if it comes out in Guerrero's performances.

                         - Greg