More on the 2 & 3 Part Inventions

I just want to say that, partly as a result of feedback from other list
members I have probed this recording more thoroughly over the past couple
of weeks than ever before and I think it has grown to be one of my
favourite -- perhaps the favourite of the moment -- work in the GG
repertoire. Clanky, sticking piano tone 'n all. I think GG was right too:
the idiosyncracy grows on one; without that curious tone it just wouldn't
sound the same.

Rgds,  Alun

ALUN SEVERN      *  Home                 1 Chestnut Rd  Oldbury  Warley
                                         West Midlands B68 0AX  England
                                                      Tel 0121 422 9509
                                          Email  alun@ukiah.demon.co.uk
                 *  Work           Tel 0121 643 4343  Fax 0121 643 0661
"There's quite a bit of piano-playing going on there -- and I mean that
as the most derogatory comment possible."             -- Gould on Gould