RE: GG On/Off the Record (and mail snafu)

        Thanks to everyone who responded to my mail-wrap dilemma. It seems
that some folks can wrap,
 some can't (Which I think is something the Beastie Boys would heartily
endorse:-) So, for those whose
mail programs don't text wrap automatically on atrociously long sentences -
and really, software
developers could never be fully prepared for sentences that get as long as
mine... I will try very hard to
remember to carriage return. As an extra precaution, I'll also shorten the
text wrap setting on my
outgoing mail. Now (and this will seem terribly megalomaniacal, so forgive
me yet again,) if anyone is
dying to read in its entirety a particular bygone post from me, the odds
are good that I have it backed up
on the drive, so let me know the topic and I'll mail it out to you again.
Thanks all.
        By the way, the GG On and Off the Record video from Kultur is
definitely on backorder. They called me
today to say that it is being held up on a missed artwork deadline, but
they expect to be shipping next week.
(Just so this post has *some* GG  relevance!)
Regards, Kristen

Elyse Mach: "But do you think that if Beethoven came back to life he'd go
along with these notions of motif and tempo?"
Glenn Gould: "I don't really know, nor do I very much care..."