GG: GG and "The Terminal Man"

I remember seeing "The Terminal Man" some time ago
and liking it.  I could be wrong, but I thought that
the movie included a snipet of music from the opening
piece of Hindemith's LUDAS TONALIS.  Was that GG's
playing?  Any ideas on that, Arin?

I've often wondered why GG never recorded the LUDAS
TONALIS (as an undergraduate piano major, we used to
refer to it as the LUDICROUS TONALIS) since he recorded
the three piano sonatas, all the brass & piano sonatas
and the original MARIENLEBEN.  In fact, I've never read
any commentary by GG about the piece and no references
to him having ever played it.  Any thoughts?

jh