Re: GG: Slaughterhouse 5

>The video copy was so old I couldn't
>make out the instrument or the music being played. It might have been
>Bach but could have been anything. Does anyone know what it is? Did GG
>choose the instrument and the music?
>
>Best regards,
>
>Tim Conway
><tpconway@ozemail.com.au>

Tim, I can give you the title of the music which GG has used for this film:

Leitmotiv I = 1. Pianoconcert No. 5 in f-moll BWV 1056, 2. Satz: Largo
                (from the Kantate 156 "Ich stehe mit einem Fuss im Grabe"

Leitmotiv II = Variation No. 18 from the Goldbergs, 1. piece from No. 18

                Pianoconcert No. 3 BWV 1054 in d-dur
                1. Satz: in the middle a short Orgel passage than to
                Cembalo to the 4. Brandenburgische Concert 1. Satz

                Variation No. 25 from the Goldbergs

                End of the film = Orgel Tutti (ca. 56 sec.) from
                Orgelchoral O, heiliger Geist, Herre Gott

Renate