GG: Thanks and sorry

     Many posts have remarked on the politeness of the f-minor list, and I
     must say that following my mildly provocative post yesterday I would
     have to agree.

     So far, the worst name I have been called is "pretentious geek" -
     although I not totally sure it was because of the "Saint Glenn" post or
     the post of the words of 'An Die Musik' or if in fact it was aimed at
     Schubert, Schober or myself.

     Thanks to those posters who took the issue and my questions seriously
     and provided some interesting, sometimes humorous and thought provoking
     comments.  I will listen to the recordings of the Listz transcriptions
     with renewed interest, Huw.

     I also received a slap across the wrist for my anthropomorphic reference
     to "the chair". The chair being an inanimate object can't, of course, be
     stupid.  It was a veiled reference the the "Saint" theme and the chair
     somehow reminded me of relics and such paraphernalia.  I'm sorry I
     included the remark about the "the chair" and will try and be more
     sensitive in future.