Re: GG: IDEAS is out!

I must second Mary Jo's recommendation.  Although consisting of mostly
previously released material, _Images_ does include works by Scarlatti
and CPE Bach for the first time in cd format.  I especially love the
caricatures in the booklet.  Alter egos of GG are also well represented. ;)
I also bought it for $23. Not a bad deal considering its 2 CD and roughly
135 minutes of music.

enjoy the music,
Gerald