GG: IDEAS is out!

Sony's new release _Glenn Gould Images_ is out.  Billed as "A
Collector's Item" it's a 2 CD set ["Glenn Gould Plays Bach" and "Glenn Gould
plays Not Bach"] in cardboard (no jewel box) with a 35 page booklet with
photos and caricatures (most of them I've never seen before).  The cover is
the former f_minor "cover" photo with GG at the window, hands over head.  The
booklet is amusing-- really clever with photos theme captioned.  I won't
spoil the contents of the booklet except to say that the "Off the record/On
the Record" is a great photo of GG busting a gut with Roxolana Roslak on one
side and their stern 'Marienleben' LP cover on the other. My copy was 23$

The contents of the CD's were listed earlier...

Get it!

Best,
Mary Jo