Re: GG: Maine Gathering

    Did anyone on the list make it to the Gould gathering in Maine in June?
    I'm curious about what happened there.

Do you mean the one on Nantucket, off Cape Cod?

I wasn't able to go, unfortunately, but I got a couple letters of
information from the organizer (Sarah Tomkins), and it sounded like it
was a really nice couple of days listening/watching/talking about Gould.
And walks on the beach for a break. She was hoping Bruno Monsaingeon
could come (apparently he is in the USA this summer), but scheduling
prevented -- he'll come by her house later in the summer, she