GG:Unreleased?

Hello all,

I've been sitting in this question for awhile. My college roomate is an
ardent collector of so-called Beatle Bootlegs. There are unreleased
outtakes and fragments of recordings (early takes and so on). Does anyone
know if such artifacts might be floating around of Glenn Gould? I've
always felt that Gould, being such a tremendous perfectionist, would
never allow anything but the final product to leave the studio, but these
things do have a way of circulating against artists' wishes.

I notice that in the GG Collection video "The Goldberg Variations", Gould
is running through takes and selects Take 10 as "the keeper" on
Variation 18. The earlier takes, if located, I think would be very
interesting to hear indeed! Any information?

Thanks,
Jeremy