GG: 32 Short Films

     What I disliked most about "32 Short Films..." was the way in
     which the film almost completely ignored GG's wonderful, wacky,
     "off-the-wall" sense of humor.  This aspect of GG's personality
     comes out vividly in his writings and non-musical performances
     (e.g., the oddball characters he created for his little dramatis
     personae), and perhaps in some of his piano-playing as well.  The
     film portrays him as totally self-absorbed and continually
     somber, dark and dour.  That's my major complaint about the
     movie.

     Phil Garon