GG: 32 Short Films again

As far as purely factual biography I have no idea how "32 Short Films"
rates, but as a film I rate it as one of my favorite five, alongside
"Citizen Kane" and the films of Wim Wenders.  The only short that misses
for me is the animation.  It was after a recent viewing that I joined the
list.

Perhaps it is meaningless as biography.  Perhaps it simply creates a myth,
but it holds up an artistic figure not as tragic but as transcendent.

Phil Carson
"I had to censor everything my sons watched ... even on the Mary Tyler
Moore show I heard the word 'damn'!   --   Mary Lou Bax
                  Phil Carson   ptc@world.std.com
            Ray Carver web page http://world.std.com/~ptc/