[F_minor] RE: F_minor Digest, Vol 42,Issue 4 / Mark Lancaster's question re GG & Asperger Syndrome

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lancaster, Mark" <Mark-L@VIPS.com>
To: <
f_minor@email.rutgers.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 1:11 PM
Subject: [F_minor] RE: F_minor Digest, Vol 42, Issue 4

Seeing that this is sent to this list, I have to ask, has GG been
posthumously diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome?

Mark

Yep, lots of times. Don't get me started. Try sticking Asperger or
Asperger's in the F_Minor archives. Then stand back.

Bob

[F_Minor]

Today's Topics:

   1. Asperger syndrome vanishes as distinct disorder from APA's
      Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (Robert  Merkin)

Message: 1