Re: [F_minor] GG at TIFF

Thank you Penny for the review. :)

That's really good news...I'm glad they are releasing the film on DVD.? Too bad the city I live in won't show such a film...

I'm still waiting for Sony Classical to release their GG Collection series on DVD.? My guess is that it probably won't happen but one can only hope.

Regards, Theresa

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." --Leonardo da Vinci

Panda On A Scooter