Re: [F_minor] What has f_minor been to you?

Hi Anne and all,

    a couple of Lukas Foss/GG stories that may be apocryphal, but are
    nonetheless amusing.

Do tell ...

    Was anyone else at that 10th anniversary in September of 1992?

I wasn't Glenn-aware in 1992, but I made it to Ottawa in 1999.  The
exhibit of the memorabilia, scores, etc., was great.  The other thing
which really stuck with me was the live stage play (Glenn).  They also
played Bruno's Gould/Bach films, which I was already intimately familiar
with from the Sony vhs tapes :).

Best,
Karl