[F_minor] Glenn Gould movies

Dear Christiane and F_minor members
Thanks for your kind reply and your support; it is surely welcomed.
Concerning Angela Hewitt I am sure that you are right; I don't know
where I get the idea that was Alberto Guerrero daughter (instead of
his second wife) that has taught Angela; perhaps I have ill understood
Angela in "Extasis" when she says that someone heard from Alberto that
Glenn WAS UNTEACHABLE; I also remember from a book on Glenn (among so
many I have read) that Guerrero, concerning Glenn, presented the
problems to him and let him find the answer or the solution and so
Glenn was only being honest ( a trait everybody recognizes) when
claims he was self taught; anyway in his site  Angela doesn't mention
Myrtle Rose ( or any other teacher outside the Frenchman).
And Angela have to learn ( as all other pianists) to live on the
shadow of GG concerning Bach playing; I am nobody to say such a thing;
but from my early childhood I am involved in classical music and since
I discovered Glenn I keep passionate discussions with people ( some of
them professional musicians) comparing Glenn playing with all others (
you can chose almost any name); most of the time they acknowledge my
rightness; GG is THE yardstick to beat and it will take a long, long
time that a so rare combination of dexterity, intelligence, boldness,
music intuition and sense of structure will appear again.....but it
will appear (at least if humanity doesn't destroy itself, what is not
out of question); quantum mechanics tells us that, given enough time,
the more improbable phenomenons will happen...
I thank you all to make my life richer with this participation and
wish you all the best.
José António Soares