Re: Why are we wasting our time on this garbage. This site isfordiscussion of GG. Re: [F_minor] OT: Why has this movie been ba

Same here - and thanks to you, Bob, I found out about a very interesting DVD (if anyone
has a regionless player, you can preorder this movie from Amazon UK).

AND you introduced me to "BDR" - so that's what's wrong with us - priceless!

Kris