Re: [F_minor] Complete set of Sony VHS Glenn Gould Collection

Well, copyright law, for one thing... The music and video industry actively, and juridically, harasses any and all on whom they can try to pin "piracy" charges. There certainly would be a danger doing that kind of conversion "commercially", as a free-lancer. And getting Sony to surrender the DVD rights would probably be more than difficult.

I don't want to start a debate about that here, although I must admit it would be entertaining to see news of Glenn Gould appearing in these lawsuits, instead of the typical "top 40's" (to draw a connection to the *other* discussion here, about Gould's diminishing presence).

Charles