[F_minor] Complete set of Sony VHS Glenn Gould Collection

My apologies for posting this here, but this is the audience most likely to be interested in it....

I have a spare set of the 16 volume Sony VHS "Glenn Gould Collection", that I'd like to sell. The shrink wrap had been removed, but none of this set have been played.

I'm asking $400 plus s&h (or if you're around Boston, we can exchange in person) for the set.

I haven't seen any complete sets on eBay; the very few individual tapes not enough to complete a set range from $10 to $65 each when I looked.

Please contact me *privately* at my email address charlesmcelwain1@verizon.net. (Replying "all" to this is inappropriate.)

Many thanks,
Charles
--