[F_minor] Glenn Gould exhibition opens tomorrow at the CanadianMuseum of Civilization

This just in from the curator at the Canadian Museum of Civilization.
Thanks, Sam!

Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 12:52:59 -0400
From: "sam cronk" <msamcronk@gmail.com>

I'd appreciate it if you could share this announcement with your
listserv [...]

If you are in the area, I hope you'll join us at the Canadian Museum of
Civilization in Gatineau/Ottawa, Canada. Our exhibition -- Glenn Gould: The
Sounds of Genius -- opens this Friday, Sept 28th, in partnership with
Library and Archives Canada, and will be at the museum until August 2008.
http://www.civilization.ca/cmc/gould/gould01e.html

I'd welcome your thoughts and comments; please don't hesitate to contact me
directly with any questions.

Thanks,
Sam Cronk

sam.cronk@civilisations.ca