[F_minor] Interesting Glenn Gould discovery?

Hello,

I recently I found a record that I believe could be of some interest. It is
the first record that Glenn Gould made on the Hallmark label in 1953. It is
number RS3 and it includes: Piano Sonata opus 1 (Alban Berg), Three
Fantastic Dances (Shostakovich), the birth of the Harp (Taneieff) and the
Winter Fairy (Prokofiev).

The interesting thing is that the jacket is dedicated: "TO DR. DEFAUW WITH
APPRECIATION FOR AN INSPIRING PERFORMANCE. VERY SINCERELY. GLENN" The Dr.
Defauw is in fact Desire Defauw who was a conductor mostly for the Chicago
Symphony Orchestra in the '40s, but he was also frequently invited to
conduct in Montreal in the early '50s.

I was wondering if this has any historical importance and also if you could
direct me to someone who could authentify the signature. From the
information that I could gather on the internet it seems like a very genuine
young Glenn Gould signature but I would much appreciate a confirmation of
that. I am also wondering if it has any value.

Thanks.

Laurent Hotte