Re: [F_minor] Belated Message for October 4

"Anne M. Marble" <amarble@sff.net> wrote: We miss you, Glenn! Wherever you are, I hope you're playing your heart out.
And to realize that it was 17 years ago this past evening that I performed the Goldbergs on a degree recital, fully aware of the significance of the date.  (By the way, the first half of the program featured Hayn's Sonata No. 52 in E-flat, Hindemith's second sonata, and a four-movement sonata of my own devising.

Momentary horn-tooting:  I'll be performing the Mozart D minor concerto in Pittsburgh on November 5, with an orchestra directed by Robert Page.  The second half of the program is the Coronation Mass.  F-miners are warned...