Re: [F_minor] The re-recording....

Very surreal part of the story-- as near as I can tell, they're broadcasting
the "live" re-performance before an audience on the CBC 94.1.  Finally a
live concert Gould could have enjoyed!  I wonder if they're recording the
live performance of the re-recording.

Cool thing is that Sony will release the CD of the Ghostly G'bergs so we'll
all get a chance to hear the result.  Now that I have a decent set of
headphones I'll really miss the humming-- if you can call it that.  It's
more like a soulful kind of mooing, isn't it?

I'm thrilled about this personally because of all the possibilities and plus
it's just a cool idea which could only be made cooler if it came in Apple's
Garageband format so I could "twiddle the knobs" (ahem.)

But I have to say it before anyone else does-- how releases can Sony make of
GG's G'bergs?  (There's a punchline there somewhere.)

-MJ

BTW, Bob, is GG's quotation re-printed anywhere?