[F_minor] gg film festival

just a note to alert  everyone to something quite fantastic going on in new york   oct 20 - nov 18. one of my good friends has just shown me a program which is entitled : " voices and visionaries   glenn gould unveiled   a film festival. "  several evenings of films , panel discussions and late night concerts featuring films of actual gg performances as well as 3 nights of  gg favorites played by others.   the films are drawn from the 16 vol set released in the mid 80's, now , alas, still out of print. that is,  with the exception of  the alchemist,  and the ( now we know why nobody can get it yet )" hereafter "  by monsaingeon.     info can be obtained from lincolncenter.org.    it looks like it would be worth a trip from iceland or japan.